Nutritious eating takes time, effort, and consistency — but you can do it! You can get the most out of your health by making smart, nutritious choices every day.
With two weeks worth of nutritious, balanced menus in a range of daily calorie allowances, you’ll find that eating healthy can be more delicious than you thought.
- • Egg Scramble
- • 1 slice whole-wheat toast with 1 tsp. reduced-fat margarine spread
- • 1 cup skim milk
- • 1 Glucerna Hunger Smart® Shake
- • 3 (2-1/2-inch) graham cracker squares
- • 2-oz roasted lean pork tenderloin
- • 1 cup steamed Brussels sprouts
- • 3-oz baked potato with skin with 2 tsp. reduced-fat margarine spread
- • 1/2 cup canned pineapple chunks in juice (drained)
- • 1 cup cubed honeydew melon, 6 almonds
- • 1 Glucerna Crispy Delights Nutrition Bar, 1 cup sliced cucumbers and red bell peppers with 2 Tbsp. fat-free ranch dressing
- • 3 whole-wheat peanut butter sandwich crackers, 2 fresh plums
Keep it all in balance with our lineup of helpful tools. Map your walk, count carbs, and more.